Paul Louis Cole
Paul Louis Cole is President of the Christian Men’s Network Worldwide and Founding Pastor of C3 Church in Dallas, Texas. CMN is active in 138 nations, connecting over 86,000 leaders. Paul is married to Judi Cole, a wonderful leader and talented designer. Judi founded the HairbyHope outreach that ministers to single moms, and she also ministers weekly at Hope Church. Paul writes, speaks and travels extensively encouraging and advancing the men’s movement around the world. He and Judi started Hope C3 Church in 1999 and in 2011 transitioned into full-time mens ministry as his son Brandon and wife Meredith accepted the role as Lead Pastors of C3 Church DFW. Read More…
CMN Ministry Board
- Bishop Dale C. Bronner – Atlanta. Sr. Pastor/founder Word of Faith Church, Chairman – Bronner Brothers Corp., CMN.
- Dr. Robert Barriger – Lima, Peru. Sr. Pastor – Camino De Vida Church, national church leader, director of “Red de Hombres” (CMN) for Latin America.
- Eddy Leo – Founder of Abba Love in Indonesia
- Dr. Rod Anderson – London. Co-founder with wife Julie of international prayer ministry, “Prayer for the Nations”.
- Rv. John Arana, Jr. – Arlington, Texas. Sr. Pastor/founder of Center Point Church. Author, motivator, missionary.
- Mr. Glenn Bollinger – Dallas. CEO, Alliance Sports Group, multi-national corporation. Secy. – CMN Board.
- Rev. Joel Brooks, Jr. – Kalamazoo, Michigan. Sr. Pastor/founder Christian Life Center. Author, church planter.
- Dr. Kevin Dyson – Central Coast, Australia. President/founder New Covenant University – international college.
- Dr. Jim Garlow – San Diego. Sr. Pastor Skyline Church. Best-selling author, speaker.
- Dr. Phil Pringle – Sydney, Australia Sr. Pastor C3 Church. President – C3 Churches International.
- Rev. Doug Stringer – Houston. Founder Turning Point Ministries and Somebody Cares, international compassion.